We all love the convenience of online shopping and shipping. But what you don’t know about U.S. Customs regulations can turn your next favorite purchase into a giant headache.
You should always check with U.S. Customs and Border Protection if you have questions about what you can and cannot ship from the U.S. Internationally, but to make it easier, we’ve included the following guidelines:
- Live animals or insects
- Animal carcasses
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Precious metals and stones
Including, but not limited to, items listed below without manufacturer label
- Substances or chemicals
- Non-prescription medications
- Vitamins or supplements
- Food items
- Wastes as defined in the IATA regulation
- Disinterred human remains
- Combustible material
- Lithium Batteries*
- Human remains, including ashes
- Lottery Tickets or any gambling devices that are prohibited by law
- Law enforcement tactical gear or training apparatus
- Military tactical gear or training apparatus
- Training equipment
- Law enforcement uniforms, IDs and badges (genuine or imitations)
- Military uniforms, IDs and badges (genuine or imitations)
- Firearms, ammunition or firearm parts and accessories
- Firearm parts and accessories
- Stun guns
- Pepper spray
ALCOHOL, DRUGS, AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS
- Illegal Narcotics
- Prescription Drugs
- Electronic cigarette cartridges
As a general guideline, Stackry will not ship any items which are prohibited by any laws, regulations, or statutes of any federal, state, or local government of any country through which the shipment may be carried. Any items that would require Stackry to obtain a special license to transport the shipment are also prohibited. Finally, Stackry prohibits items that would damage equipment, personnel, or other packages.
Still have questions? Please contact [email protected] if you have questions about what can be shipped to your country!
Not a member? Sign up for a FREE account today here!
*Handled on a case-by-case basis.