- Live Animals or Insects
- Animal Carcasses
- Firearms, ammunition or firearm parts and accessories
- Stun Guns
- Pepper Spray
- Hazardous or combustible materials including hazardous waste (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Lithium Ion Batteries -- Handled on a case-by-case basis*
- Waste/garbage for disposal
- Human remains, including ashes, embryos or disinterred human remains
ALCHOHOL, DRUGS, AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS
- Narcotics (illegal)
- Perscription Drugs
- E-liquids (for electronic cigarettes)
- Cigars / Cigarettes
- Law Enforcement/Military tactical gear or training apparatus
- Law Enforcement/Military uniforms, IDs, and Badges (genuine or imitation)
- Antiques(breakable and/or fragile)
- Jewelry, precious metals and stones
- Lottery Tickets or any gambling devices that are prohibited by law
Including but not limited to items listed below without manufacturer label
- Substances or chemicals
- Non-prescription medications
- Vitamins or supplements
- Shipments which are prohibited by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country to or through which the shipment may be carried.
- Shipments that would require Stackry to obtain a license for transportation.
- Shipments that would cause damage to equipment, personnel or other packages.
* Additional Import Restrictions vary by country. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about what can be shipped to your country.