Shopping Season 2019 Preview: The Best Deals of the Season Start Now!
Shopping season is in full swing, and this year is looking to be one for the record books! With shopping holidays like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Boxing Day all coming up in the next month, there’s an opportunity to save BIG TIME on whatever items you had your eyes on!
To help you find the best deals of Shopping Season 2019, we’re going to highlight the latest, greatest sales that are popping up online. And even if the official deals haven’t been announced yet, we’ll give you an idea of what to expect based on last year’s stellar sales.
What’s the Deal With Shopping Holidays?
Before getting into the best deals available this shopping season, we thought we’d give a bit of backstory into what these dates are all about:
Black Friday: Black Friday is the Friday following Thanksgiving, and is easily the biggest shopping holiday event in the U.S. Retailers across the country won’t hold back with the best deals of the entire year!
Cyber Monday: Cyber Monday is the Monday following Thanksgiving in the U.S., featuring similar deals to that of Black Friday, but with the focus being on online deals. It’s like Black Friday all over again, but exclusively online!
Boxing Day: Boxing Day is different from the others in that it originated in the U.K., but has since become popular throughout most of the World. Traditionally held on the day after Christmas, there’s plenty of amazing deals to take advantage of for the entire family!
Black Friday Sales You Can’t Miss
During the Black Friday sales event, you’ll find lots of items marked down to prices lower than ever!
• The first Black Friday deal we’re going to highlight for you today is on this Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Hub from Amazon. During Black Friday, Amazon is planning on marking this down $20, bringing the price to just $30!
• Target has some amazing deals planned for this Black Friday as well, with the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS being a standout. The Apple Watch likely needs no introductions, and if you’re looking to nab yourself one of these hot items then what better time than now? Target is going to mark down the Apple Watch Series 3 to just $170 for Black Friday.
• The last Black Friday deal we’re highlighting today is coming to you from Kohl’s on the Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smartwatch. Usually retailing at $159.99, during the Black Friday sales event, you can purchase this great fitness tracker for the low price of just $99.99!
Cyber Monday Sales that Can’t be Beat
If Black Friday doesn’t wear out your shopping addiction, better make way for Cyber Monday!
• Target plans on marking down the Google Nest Mini to just $49 for Cyber Monday, from the original price of $71. When you buy on Cyber Monday, you also get a free Wemo Mini Smart Outlet Plug, making this a real bargain!
• For Cyber Monday, Amazon plans on marking down the SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker Bundle from the usual price of $149.99 to just $99.99, equating to a savings of $49.96! With healthy eating being a big focus this year, what better time to replace those super sweet sodas with some refreshing, healthy sparkling water?
• Pair the last deal with this Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Classic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush from Kohl’s, and your teeth will have a mirror sheen before long! Usually retailing for $229.99, they’re going to have this marked down to just $179.99 for Cyber Monday. And with the use of promo code SAVE15 at checkout, you can save an extra 15% percent! Additionally, you earn $30 in Kohl’s Cash, making for a deal too great to pass up!
Boxing Day Sales for the Entire Family
While it’s too early to know for sure what’s going to be on sale this Boxing Day, based on last year’s sales, we have a feeling you’re in for a real treat!
• During the Boxing Day sales event last year, Guess had an amazing deal running where you could get 40% off any regular or clearance item. With items like these ’90S Straight Leg Jeans, or these Selvedge Slim Straight Jeans, we’re sure you’ll find something to buy!
• Another great brand to offer an amazing discount on Boxing Day last year was Levi’s, who had a sale of 40% off in-store and online! Levi’s is known for crafting some of the most solid and stylish jeans available, and if you’re in the market for a new pair, or looking to stock up, Boxing Day 2019 may be just the time to do so!
• If you’re into working out, or just like to look you are, you’ll probably love what Under Armour has to offer. During the Boxing Day sales event last year, Under Armour offered a deal of 30% off all outerwear, which included their ColdGear base layers and Swackets, which are perfect buys during the colder months to follow!
Celebrate Shopping Season with Stackry
This time of year is the best for saving a bundle on everything you can imagine. With Black Friday just a few short days away, we hope you’re prepared for the amazing sales to come. Afterward, make sure you’ve saved up some energy for the online shopping extravaganza that is Cyber Monday! And just when you thought it was all over, Boxing Day will be upon us, and this year you’ll be prepared!
During the shopping holidays coming up over the next few months, don’t forget to choose Stackry at checkout as your preferred parcel forwarding service in the US. We have a warehouse located right in the middle of the action, which allows you to take advantage of all the great deals usually only available to U.S. residents. With Stackry, you can be sure your orders all make it to your door safe and sound this shopping season!