So, you are a procrastinator, too? Don’t worry – we have your last minute holiday shopping guide right here – with 12 last minute gift ideas that will make you the hero of the holiday!
12. Keep everyone cozy with this warm and fuzzy Washable Plaid Wool Throw from LL Bean. In a range of colors – there is a style for everyone!
11. Ski or sun (or a little of both) Banana Republic has you covered with Alex Sunglasses – UVA/ UVB and just what everyone wants! European gradient lenses offer 100% UV protection and comes with a leather case.
10. 100% Organic Sheets from Boll & Branch are soft, luxurious and a gift anyone would love to cuddle up with. Better yet – you are purchasing from a company with a conscience – The Boll & Branch seal means economic opportunity for the farmers and factory workers that dedicate their lives to the cultivation and manufacturing of cotton textiles and respect for the human and environmental resources that make it possible.
9. Going somewhere? Grab the Keihls Travel Kit of Skin Care Essentials, and make sure you have one shipped for your host, hostess and travel companions as well.
8. Not sure what to get? How about checking out Daily Deals from eBay – like the Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker, or Bang & Olufsen H8 Wireless Headphone Noise Cancelling Bluetooth 4.2 (Gray Hazel) – every day there is something new!
7. Having a houseful? Upgrade your bathroom with a set of new Wamsutta Turkish Cotton Bath Towels from Bed, Bath and Beyond. Super soft and a rainbow of colors to match any décor.
6. Gamers (board gamers that is -) rejoice! One of the hottest new games is coming out this holiday season get Gloomhaven on Amazon. According to BoardGameGeek: Gloomhaven is a game of Euro-inspired tactical combat in a persistent world of shifting motives. Players will take on the role of a wandering adventurer with their own special set of skills and their own reasons for traveling to this dark corner of the world.
5. Let your loved ones shine in the 7” WiFi Cloud Digital Photo Frame from The Sharper Image. With both a website and mobile Android and iOS apps available, anyone can share photos with you at any moment no matter where they are!
4. For the best Mountain Bikes, look no further than the Ghost at REI. The Kato FS3 offers full suspension, speed, and control so you can enjoy the ride from anywhere.
3. Get Hygge (or the Danish art of getting cozy!) with Candles by the Hour from Cabela’s. Made from pure beeswax that coils up from the burning plate to the clip, the candle will burn for approximately 20 min. per inch exposed above the clip. Once the flame reaches the clip, it extinguishes itself.
2. The WowWeeMIP is one of the most fun robots on the market today and sure to make kids of any age happy. more than just a toy, WowWee is equipped with GestureSense™ technology, any hand motion controls MiP™, or load up the free MiP App on an iOS or Android smart device to control and play games.
1. When all else fails? Try gifting the Amazon Echo. The all-new Echo (2nd Gen) has a new speaker, new design, and is available in a range of styles including fabrics and wood veneers. Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more!
Worried about international shipping costs? Want to make sure you get it before the holidays? Don’t forget to sign up for your Free Stackry Account today. Shop online in the USA and ship worldwide with Stackry – use this handy shipping calculator to make it easy!
Give 10 Get $10: Stackry offers an easy way for customers to save money on international package shipping. Refer-a-friend to Stackry and they will receive $10 off their first international shipment. But they aren’t the only ones who luck out! After your friend ships with Stackry, we will automatically add $10 to your account too! Login and start shipping today.
Not a member? Sign up for a FREE account today here!