Got some online shopping to do? Want to know the Top 5 Sites for everything from electronics and shoes to fashion trends and housewares?
Shoppers in the United States spent $341.7 billion on retail purchases on the web in 2015, according to the U.S. Commerce Department, up 14.6% from 2014—a rate that’s nearly five times as fast as the 3.1% growth in store sales.
We have put together a list of some of our favorites:
1. AMAZON This number is a no-brainer –accounting for 1 in 3 shopping transactions in North America. With just over 12.2+ million products carried directly, Amazon continues to rely heavily on marketplace sellers to complete their endless shelf, including:
- Cell Phones & Accessories: 82,039,731 products
- Home & Kitchen: 64,274,875 products
- Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry: 33,422,437 products (including categories for Men, Women, Girls, Boys and Baby)
- Electronics: 31,604,887 products
- Sports & Outdoors: 23,997,293 products
2. EBAY Buy or sell – eBay lets you do both – making it the number one buyer/seller marketplace online, with over $20.68 billion in global sales in the fourth quarter that ended Dec. 31. Here are the top 5 categories to buy/sell on eBay:
- Video Games
3. NORDSTROM According to a survey conducted by Market Force Information, Nordstorm is America’s favorite shopping destination, winning on service and ease of shopping. But, what really keeps people coming back? There is no other retailer out there that can compete with their customer satisfaction. Every online purchase ships and can be returned absolutely free! Here are the top 5 things to buy on Nordstrom.com:
- Beauty Products
Buying online? Need to ship internationally with ease? See how much you can save on your next shipment with our shipping calculator!
4. OVERSTOCK Whether you are looking for apparel, accessories, furniture or art –overstock has incredible deals on just about everything. According to Top Ten Reviews, Overstock’s sale section provides a wide range of products that have been discounted further, from 10 to 50 percent. With a clearance and liquidation section where you can save even more, helpful customer reviews and excellent customer service, overstock.com is now a household name.
5. Home Depot: The Home Depot is the 2016 Hardware and Home Brand of the Year and for good reason. Home Depot continues to invest heavily in e-commerce and faster fulfillment. According to InternetRetailer, over the past several years it has spent about $300 million to upgrade its e-commerce distribution capability. Its online inventory exceeds 1 million products, compared with about 35,000 in a typical Home Depot store. You’ll find everything from the latest in home automation to hardware galore to tools of every trade. The best deals? Join their email list to sign up for the Special Buy of the Day. One day only, online only, free shipping.
Never miss an online deal! Shop these top retailers anytime, anywhere.
Give 10 Get $10: Stackry offers an easy way for customers to save money on international package shipping. Refer-a-friend to Stackry and they will receive $10 off their first international shipment. But they aren’t the only ones who luck out! After your friend ships with Stackry, we will automatically add $10 to your account too! Login and start shipping today!