With the new year comes tons of new fashion trends to keep an eye on! 2020 is shaping up to be a great year for fashion already, even though it’s only just begun. With lots of retro flair, bright colors, and interesting patterns, the coming year will be anything but boring.
If you’re looking to get a jump on 2020 fashion trends we’ve got you covered. We’re going to go over some of the top 2020 fashion trends to watch out for and point you in the right direction towards outfitting your wardrobe with some of the hottest new styles!
Clothes featuring stripes and linear lines are looking to be a top trend during 2020. Particularly, vertical lines are a great choice due to their ability to flatter any figure.
The popularity of leather seems to rise and fall depending on the year, but 2020 is shaping up to be one of those years where leather is in. So it’s time to break out that old leather jacket, or consider picking up some new leather items from our list below.
Neon is shaping up to be another fashion trend during the coming year. Harkening back to the ‘80s, extremely bright colors will be featured prominently, especially during Spring 2020.
If you’re a fan of jewelry, 2020 is the year for you. Hoop earrings have slowly been gaining traction throughout 2019, with no signs of slowing down when 2020 rolls around. If you haven’t yet jumped on the bandwagon, you better get your act together!
Get the jump on 2020 fashion trends with these great deals:
Striped clothing can be hit or miss, but these options below are a safe bet.
• The vertical linear lines featured on this Mds Stripes Lauren Stripes Top on sale at ShopAtBreeze are the perfect option if you’re looking to jump on this 2020 fashion trend. Constructed out of silk fabric, this top is comfortable, stylish, and affordable. At only $49.49, this top is too good to pass on!
• Lord & Taylor has a great deal running right now on this Vince Camuto Fringed Stripe Wrap. Normally retailing for $48.00, you can use promo code GIFT at checkout to take 20% off, bringing the price on this 2020 fashion trend down to just $28.80! With availability in both green and red prints, you shouldn’t have any trouble including this wrap in your look.
Leather doesn’t have to be tacky or garish. Consider some of these fashionable leather options if you’re looking to be in style during 2020:
• If you don’t yet own a leather jacket, consider this ultra-affordable option. This Men's Leather Slim fit Biker Jacket is on sale for between $33.21 and $34.64 at ShopAtBreeze. Whether you opt for it in brown or black, you’ll be looking cool and on-trend throughout 2020 with this great looking leather jacket.
• These Steven by Steve Madden Hickory Leather Booties are heavily discounted at Lord & Taylor and are currently selling for $55.44. When you consider they originally went for $132.00, it’s hard to resist this deal! Side-zip closure, a soft padded insole, and availability in both black and a snakeskin pattern make for a great all-around leather bootie.
Bright, neon-heavy clothes are becoming wildly popular. Try adding one of these to your wardrobe for some eye-catching flair:
• Consider stepping out of your comfort zone with this amazing deal on the Women's Apt. 9® + Cara Santana Mockneck Bodysuit on sale at Kohls. Originally priced at $36, with the use of promo code SAVE at checkout you can get this great looking top for just $15.29. A polyester and spandex blend makes this mock neck top both form-fitting and comfortable!
• For something a little more subdued, consider jumping on this deal on the Women's Long Sleeve Crewneck Relaxed T-Shirt - Wild Fable in Neon Yellow from Target. Normally retailing for $16, for a limited time, you can save 30%. This brings the cost down to just $11.20! If spandex isn’t your thing, you’ll be pleased to hear that this top is made out of 100% cotton.
Hoop earrings and collar necklaces are a great way to finish off any look, and we think these options below are perfect:
• By no means does jewelry have to be expensive, and this Diamond Crystal Rhinestone Choker Necklace Wedding is a prime example. At only $5.49 from ShopAtBreeze, this great looking collar necklace the perfect way to get in on this 2020 fashion trend without spending too much.
• For something a little more pricy while still remaining affordable, Kohls has you covered with this deal on these Sterling Silver Lab-Created Sapphire & Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings. Originally priced at $200.00, when you use promo code SAVE at checkout, you can get these hoop earrings for only $42.50. Fashioned out of sterling silver and prominently featuring a stunning, lab-created sapphire, these great-looking hoop earrings are the perfect way to stay on trend without drastically changing your wardrobe.
Now that you know what styles are going to be in during 2020, get shopping and pick up some of these amazing deals! With plenty of sales on neon and striped apparel, plus some amazing savings available on hoop earrings and collar necklaces, you should have no trouble stocking up on 2020 fashion trend items without spending a bundle!
While shopping for the coming year’s fashion trends, consider choosing Stackry as your preferred U.S. parcel forwarding service. With the help of our warehouse, located in the U.S., your orders can all be consolidated and then quickly forwarded to your home—regardless of where you are. With the help of Stackry, you’ll have no problems taking advantage of all these amazing deals without paying the typical markup seen by non-U.S. citizens!